How to Make Coffee
A question we always get is about how to make coffee. You really wouldn’t think that making coffee would be such a chore or difficult for anyone to make. First thing you think of is what to make it with. A Pot. Coffee. Filter. Heat. Done. No, not really, but making coffee has become ever more extravagant due to the types and textures, some nuances in how to make it has become faddish or more confusing as to why Starbuck’s or even IHOP make theirs.
It’s not necessary to make a Mochaccinno Latte with Skim Milk over ice with a shot of Caramel on top with Whipped Cream. What you really want is a good, hot cup of goodness that you and your body can appreciate without all the hype and extras. About the extras, this little “How to…” is not going to go into specific details and exact measurements of cocoa and skim milk or anything of the sort. Just Coffee and how to make the best cup you can enjoy whenever you have a chance to.
So, we are going to break this down simply by steps.
Steps for Making Coffee
Step 1 – Gather Ingredients.
- Coffee Maker
Step 2 – Grind Beans.
- This step really depends on if you chose Whole Bean coffee. If you didn’t, this is not necessary.
- Open your can of Ground Coffee.
Step 3 – Place Filter into the Coffee Maker Basket
- Pretty much self explanatory. You open the top and place a filter inside the basket. You can use a paper filter or find a reusable mesh one. Either one works.
Step 4 – Add Your Ground Coffee
- The usual measurement is 2 Tablespoons per Cup, but this also depends on your taste. You can vary accordingly to see what works best for you.
Step 5 – Fill the Reservoir
- The Water reservoir is pretty easy to spot and fill. Use a Measuring Cup or carafe of some kind to fill according to your needs. It will say what the maximum amount of water is to fill it.
Step 6 – Turn on the Coffee Maker
- Self explanatory. Once done. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the aroma as the coffee is brewed and fills the mug if you have a single cup coffee maker or a full pot if a standard size coffee maker.
Step 7 – Drink up.
- When you see the coffee is done brewing, fill your cup and place whatever flavors or additives you desire and enjoy.
As you can tell, this is no fuss. No muss. Pretty simple. Anyone who enjoys coffee, but doesn’t really make it can use this to make coffee simply and easily. At Barista Coffees, we want you to enjoy our gourmet coffee and gourmet tea. Now, find one that you want and find out for yourself what kinds of coffee creations you can make.